Book Your Own Virtual Event
Even if your group is separated by distance, bring them together virtually with one of ESR’s virtual events hosted by Chef Ethan Stowell. Whether it is a virtual cooking class, cocktail mixer, or happy hour, ESR’s virtual Events provide interactive and engaging solutions to help you and your people (be clients, employees, investors or teams) share an exciting and irreplicable experience in the comfort of home.
Cooking & Conversation with Chef Ethan Stowell
Ethan Stowell’s virtual Cooking & Conversation class provides guests with a distinct culinary experience that emphasizes teamwork, communication, and connection.
Through this interactive cooking class guests will indulge as a collective group in a collaborative and satisfying adventure with the guidance and support of Chef Ethan Stowell. This dynamic experience is available exclusively for virtual groups and is perfect for bringing folks together to mark a milestone occasion, celebrate clients, colleagues or investors, launch a new project, or simply to reset and enjoy a meal together — the most essential way of connecting with one another.
How It Works
After completing the inquiry form, our events manager will reach out to obtain details for your event and finalize dates, menus, and programming for your event.
On the day before the event, guests can pick up a meal kit from one of ESR's Seattle locations*. Each kit comes with all the prepped ingredients to make a fantastic feast alongside Chef Ethan Stowell.
On the evening of the event, guests will log on to Zoom, and over the course of one to two hours, Chef Ethan will virtually teach guests of all skill levels new culinary techniques, nuances, cues to look for while cooking, and best practices in the kitchen. Additionally, guests can ask Ethan questions regarding restaurants, cooking leadership, and more.
This program is customizable to you and the needs of your event. We can present guests with a few appetizers and a cocktail to enjoy before a meeting, incorporate programming or a presentation seamlessly into the event, or keep the evening solely focused on the culinary experience.
If some guests cannot access a meal kit, an ingredient list will be made available for personal grocery shopping one week prior.
Let’s Have a Feast
- One to Two Hour Cooking Demonstration by Chef Ethan Stowell Meal Kits for Two (perfect for two guests or for one to enjoy now and later), packaged in reusable insulated bags/containers
- Convenient Pick Up available at a variety of ESR locations around the Seattle area the day/evening before the event
- Ingredient & Recipe Sheet, with comprehensive details should guests prefer to purchase their own ingredients or recreate the meal at a later time.
- Cohosting Opportunities in person with Chef Ethan or virtually via Zoom
- State of the Art AV Production giving guests multiple views and the ability to incorporate any polling, raffling, presentations, programming, etc.,
- Event Collateral/Content including Zoom link, pre-event planning call with Ethan, event description to send to guests, excel to collect RSVPs, etc.
- Designated Coordinator to help plan all logistics, from the menu, dietary preferences, dates, and times, our event’s manager works to understand your goals and customize the perfect experience for your group and make the experience entirely your own
- Question & Answer with Ethan Stowell about all things cooking and restaurant
- Optional add-on bottle of ESR exclusive wine and/or pre-batched cocktail(s)
The menu is custom composed for your group by Ethan Stowell himself. Entree dishes highlight either proteins or pasta, and seasonal ingredients are featured in a broad spectrum of dishes for you and your fellow guests to enjoy.
*ingredients are individually packaged, so guests can easily omit an ingredient for allergy reasons, or we can make individual accommodations when applicable.
marinated artichokes and heirloom tomatoes
Little Gem Salad
radish, pistachio, and goat cheese
Entree Choice Of
(vegetarian option available)
10-ounce center cut
8-ounce center-cut filet
golden raisin, and celery
with butternut squash