Book Your Own Catering Event
ESR Events has an unwavering dedication to matching the experiences you receive in our restaurants in the backdrop of your choice. Be it a wedding, gala, fundraiser, city wide function, open house, corporate celebration, dinner with friends - we bring our event planning and culinary expertise to you and you bring people to the occasion.
ESR Events & Catering
ESR Events & Catering provides a cohesive and connected experience to ensure all facets of your event are nothing short of spectacular. From curating a custom menu that highlights fresh flavors and the best of what the season has to offer, to thoughtful event design and production, and impeccably warm service accompanied by culinary splendor; our bespoke Events & Catering program specializes in the big and little things to make your event truly memorable.
How It Works
After completing the inquiry form, our events team will reach out to you to obtain some further high level details to better understand how we can support your vision. From there, we will provide you with a proposal that presents seasonal menu options for your choosing, beverages, rentals, vendors, budgeting and more. Once you have made your selections and would like to proceed our team is there to guide you through every step of the planning process.
Our events program is completely customizable both in size and scope to meet the needs of your event. We can make dietary accommodations for your guests, create specialty cocktails specific for your event, provide creative assets and design, procure and coordinate florals, AV, valet, etc and even assist in procuring other local Chef’s involvement.
Let’s Have a Feast
What We Can DO:
- Tailored proposal specific to your event with seasonal custom dishes, design options, budgeting, and more!
- Bespoke menu offerings showcasing ESR classics dishes in addition to highlighting the best of what the the season has to offer
- Specialty custom cocktails and curated wine list, including ESR exclusive wines, for your event
- Designated planner of your event to handle all menu planning, logistics, production, timing, etc. Our events team will work closely with you to understand and execute the perfect experience for you and your guests.
- Appearances, and demonstrations available from Chef/Owner Ethan Stowell himself
- Team of executive Chefs cooking on site creating your culinary experience accompanied by a team of professional serving staff executing your event
- Organization of rental equipment to make any space a viable one to host your event
- Event design and creative copy for your event: full service event design, signage, etc
- Sourcing and procurement of vendors to help elevate your event: decor, florists, AV/PA, entertainment, photography, lighting, etc
- City wide event coordination: our team has ample experience planning and coordinating city wide events from both a culinary and execution standpoint. We can procure and organize logistics with Chefs and restaurants from around the city plus provide logistics and planning to execute these experiences. Our past clients include Bumbershoot, Tableau Takeover, United Way, Entrepreneurship Organization, Woodland Park Zoo, PBS, Special Olympics and more.
We have worked with the ESR catering team for years and have thrown some amazing parties together. Their staff are kindhearted, fun, and provide exceptional service to our guests. A typical event for us is a celebration at one of our construction sites, which can be raw and have limited amenities, and the ESR team always delivers a restaurant like experience with food that is the heart of the party.
— Dovetail General Contractors
Our small non-profit board wanted a private reception for about 25 guests, to honor our retiring director. We wanted a casual but upscale event with heavy hors d’oeuvres and open bar. After interviewing quite a few caterers, there were only a couple who stood out in creativity, quality and experience. We selected ESR Catering because they quickly understood the event we wanted to create. They had a selection of food and beverages that was diverse and flexible around our guests’ preferences and our budget, they had experienced catering staff to oversee and service the event, and they had an outstanding reputation for quality and class.
We were delighted with our event! Communication with Phia was great and we felt planning was made much easier by her experience in event management, with advice on everything from food selection to room arrangement. The catering team for event itself was amazing. I was impressed by their warmth, professionalism and their phenomenal attention to guests’ needs - always a step ahead in anticipating more food or drink, or any other assistance throughout the evening. The food was incredible, with the creativity and quality for which all ESR establishments are known. ESR also offered to provide some specialty cocktails which we could name, to the amusement and enjoyment of our guests. The wine menu selection was large enough to be interesting but not overwhelming, and we were able to get some very nice pairings for our food choices. The event went smoothly with the catering team seamlessly doing the set up, food prep, serving and clean up while we barely noticed. We were able to completely relax and enjoy the event as the ESR Catering team took care of everything. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again.
— Irene Yamamoto
Working with ESR and their teams on special events, private dining options and catered affairs is easy and straightforward. They are great partners in creating memorable experiences for our guests and focus on all the right things: beautiful tablescapes, delicious food and a comfortable guest experience. They are very quick to respond in the planning process, solving problems quickly and advising on all aspects of event planning.
— Lindsay Roitman
Microsoft Political Affairs
Working with Ethan, Sam, Phia and the rest of the team was a dream. They are actively redefining what catered food can look/taste like (hint: it’s outstanding) and add thoughtful touches from beginning to end of the event planning journey. They thought of everything, even small details we didn’t notice we needed until after the event. I refuse to use anyone else at this point, they are that good. Cannot recommend them enough!!
— Sheila Houlahan
Our offerings are composed seasonally for your group by Ethan Stowell himself.
Mini Crab Cakes
Brioche with Smoked Salmon
Oysters on the Half Shell with Mignonette
Grilled Octopus on Skewers with Chili & Lemon
Crab & Avocado on Crostini
Mini Crab Rolls
Bellini with Caviar
Tuna Tartare with Cucumber & Chili
Mini Lobster Rolls
Smoked Salmon with Toasted Brioche & Creme Fraiche
PROTEIN, $60 - $80 per dozen
Prime Rib Sliders
Mini Meatballs with Tomato
Steak Skewers with Horseradish Cream
Torta Fritta with Prosciutto
Beef Tartare on Pumpernickel Toast
Prosciutto Wrapped Breadsticks
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Fois Gras Sliders
Crostini with Prosciutto & Accompaniments
Chicken Skewers with Chimichurri
VEGETARIAN, $35 - $50 per dozen
Fig & Goat Cheese Crostini
Mini Onion Tarts
Polenta Friez with Aiolu
Grilled Artichokes with Parmesan
Mini Everything Pretzel Bites
Mini Beecher's Grilled Cheese
Seasonal Soup (hot or chilled)
Ricotta & Wild Mushroom Crostini
Burrata & Seasonal Fruit Agrodolce Crostini
Burrata & Honey Comb Crostini